Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Miss Bea!



Guess who has a birthday! Miss Bea you've been official hacked, for a very good cause!

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Miss Bea, Happy Birthday to you!"



Miss Bea is 15 years old today! Yay!

Fifteen years ago the Lord blessed our family's lives with a sweet bundle full of joy. She was born wide eyed and full of fun. Each day she continues to make us smile and enriches our lives with her many talents. I'm so glad the Lord gave me a sweet sister like you!


I look forward to spending the day with you tomorrow and celebrating your special day! I'm sure it's going to be full of surprises, tasty food and all kinds of fun things!


So let's hear it for Miss Bea! Happy Birthday!


Lots of love from your sister,


~Miss Laurie
Old-Fashioned Charm

5 comments:

Old-Fashioned Father said...

Woooo! Happy Birthday! Fun fun! Start the day with Yucky Charms! (bleh) =)

Haley said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day! :)

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I were 15 (again)! Hope all your wishes come true..I'm now following you as I love what 15 yr. olds are all about..love your pictures..
Sincerely,
Shirley

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Bea!

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Happy Birthday Miss Bea!

I follow your Sis's blog - and she had such a sweet post about your birthday - (and being a younger sister, myself, having grown up with such a terrific sister who always did and still is always looking out for me ~ like yours...) I had just had to come and wish you a very Lovely, Wonderful, and Fun, Happy Birthday, too!

May God bless you, Miss Bea, in all your future endeavors!

Enjoy your Special Day!

By the way, LOVE the Shirley Temple Birthday pics... so sweet!

Today, though, you are the...
Little Princess!