Friday, April 8, 2011

Fan Girl Ramblings

So, as you may have guessed from the title, I. Am. A. Crazy. Fan-girl.
On St. Patrick's Day, Miss Laurie and I watched one of our favorite Celtic music groups perform their *newest* DVD concert (on TV). And, {although old enough to know better} we squealed along with the other crazy fan-girls watching the show.

Okay, you may be wondering, "Who is this Celtic group that Miss Bea is a fan of?" wait no longer! You'll get your answer in a second...hold your horses let me find a picture! ;)

These guys!!
Celtic Thunder

They are probably the one "band" I listen to ALL the songs they ever have....
I know, I know, I'm bad. Let me guess, your mouth is hanging open and you're thinking..."Bea!! That's awful!! Why don't you have any other favorite bands?!?!"
And all I can say is..."Wow, I never really thought about it...."

Alright, on to "fan-girl favorites!" *ahem*
This fan-girl's favorites from Celtic Thunder are...

Favorite Singers:
Damian McGinty, Neil Byrne, and the *newest* member, Emmet Cahill

Favorite Songs:
Oh my, that's hard. Well, from their newest concert Heritage my absolute
favorite was the last song, A Voice in the Choir. But I liked all the songs pretty well.

A Place in the Choir ~ Makem & Clancy
This is the song I mentioned, although not sung by Celtic Thunder and it's called by a slightly different name. But it's still really good.



Alrightie fan-girls! Since you (probably) have a favorite "band" (or a few) which are your favorites? Have you heard Celtic Thunder before? If so, who do you like best? Which is your favorite song?


As a Side Note:
I was also wondering, would any of you be interested in putting together a new header for this blog? Once I get some nice pictures of myself, that is. Maybe. We'll see. Just putting it out there as an idea if anyone would like to help me with that... ;)

1 comment:

Julia said...

They sound really, really good! I'll have to listen to them sometimes. :D